26 Feb New! The e-learning training course “THE 2016/2020 EUROPEAN FUNDS. NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES” is coming for the subscribers of Fondazione INARCASSA
EuroCrime is glad to inform you to have prepared for the Fondazione INARCASSA the training part of the first e-learning training course for Italian Engineers and Architects in order to provide them the indispensable tools to work practically in the world of the European Calls for Proposals.
The start up of the course is planned on March 1st 2016. The course is totally for free and to participate it is necessary to be subscribers of the Foundation throughout the web-portal www.fondazionearching.it and to be registered in the dedicated platform. The deadline for the registration is on Friday February 26th , 2016, and the Course must be completed within August 31st , 2016.
In detail, the following topics will be tackled:
- The 2014/2020 European strategy and the European funds.
- The fundamental principles of European project planning. The definition of SME.
- Elaborating a European project proposal. The Project Cycle Management and the Logical Framework Approach.
- The Project Management. The operational and financial management of the project.
- The European Calls for Proposals. How to identify and analyze them.
- The European procurement, TED and the European tenders.
The course is held by the Silvia Ciotti, PhD. Senior researcher, trainer and consultant at EuroCrime Srl and it will be articulated in 12 hours lessons subdivided in 48 modules lasting 15 minutes each. The training will be implemented by e-learning methodology on a dedicated platform and it will entitle the recognition of n. 12 professional credits (CFP). In order to verify the learning process, tests constituted by n. 8 multiple choice questions are foreseen per each recognized CFP. Passing the tests is subject to a positive response to at least 80% of the proposed questions.
For information you can contact the Fondazione INARCASSA directly at the phone number: +39 06-85274216 or by email: email@example.com.